Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kheva is back!



Ole Ole Ole........I am finally back to my faithfuls! Have been out for quite awhile recovering from the trauma suffered from scoring only 2 goals in the World Cup. Well...things jus get a little better since my high profile transfer to Shears Bridge......though i still did not score more than 2 goals at least I'm enjoying 4m pounds a year of wages and driving my ferrari in the city capital.... come on, who needs a salary cap here manz!

Back to business......i'm here to promote my new predictor game, K.C.L.P with the support of my 2 foreign soccer buddies, Kenneth Perez and Christian Vieri. There are as many as 125 games to predict till the Final held in Olympic Stadium, Athens on 23 MAy 2007. The eventual winner of this game may jus be in for a big surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home